Win 1 of 12 double passes to the 2017 Queer Screen Film Festival
Win 1 of 20 double passes to God’s Own Country
Win 1 of 20 double passes to Whitney: Can I Be Me
Win a Meet & Greet plus tickets to see George Takei in Sydney and Melbourne
Win a double pass to see Diamonds are for Trevor in Melbourne
Win 1 of 10 double passes to see Kristen Stewart in ‘Personal Shopper’
Sharon M, Natalie H, Sonya M, Kristie W, Scott W, Andrew M, Michele L
Win a double pass to see Cyndi Lauper and Blondie in Sydney
Win 1 of 3 double passes to the Mardi Gras Party PLUS a makeover so that you look fabulous for Mardi Gras thanks to V Energy
Jen Barratt, Carrie Holland, Luke Bennett
Win Mardi Gras party tickets, return airfares and accommodation for two
Win $1000 in Westfield vouchers at Fair Day
Win one of 5 double passes to see The Pass at Mardi Gras Film Festival
Win a double pass to the Mardi Gras Film Festival
WIN! A Seiko watch valued at over $1000
WIN! Harbour Bridge Climb
WIN! Tickets to Mardi Gras Party for you and 5 friends
WIN! 3 Nights at the beautiful Vibe Hotel, Marysville
Completed Competitions – Winners – 2015:
Three nights’ accommodation at Vibe Hotel Marysville including daily breakfast for two
Win one of two double passes to see Absinthe!
WIN a 4 day trip with Frosty Fruits at Hotham Alpine Resort
WIN A DOUBLE PASS FOR 54: DIRECTOR’S CUT
Edan Langford Salisbury
Kevin S Lim
10 Year Plan
Club Sizzle double pass
WIN one of 5 Mardi Gras Party 2015 double passes
Salvatore Dominic Mazzeo
Mardi Gras Harbour Party
Gold Coast recovery
Win 5 double passes to the Mardi Gras Film Festival movie – LYLE
Win 5 double passes to the Mardi Gras Film Festival movie – GAY SHORTS
Jay M Haurat
Terms and Conditions:
Prize Drawn: 10am on the Tuesday following the closing date at the offices of The Sydney Star Observer – Level 3, 21 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, 2010
Prize-winner Announcement: Thursday following the Prize Draw via http://www.starobserver.com.au/ and email.
Prize Claim: The Prize-winner has 28 days to claim their prize to the Star Observer Office. In the event of no claimant, the prize will lapse.
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to any Australian resident, however employees of the Promoter, and their immediate families (including employee’s spouse, child, parent, grandparent, grandchild or sibling of the person or of a spouse), associated agencies of this promotion and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to win the promotion.
3. Entrants must include their first name, surname, email address, phone number and physical address to be eligible to win.
4. Entrants may not enter more than once.
5. Entrants must be 16 years old or older.
6. Collection/distribution of the prize will be arranged by telephone or email. If the Promoter has been unsuccessful in contacting a winner within 1 month of the Prize Draw the winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter will select another winner from the valid entries.
7. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any other prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
ABN 57 003 397 582
Level 7, 46 Kippax St, Surry Hills NSW 2010
(02) 8030 5522
NSW Permit Number LTPM/13/00479 CLASS: Type B
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.