- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 11 hours ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 2 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 3 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 4 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 8 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 9 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 9 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 10 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 11 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 14 days ago
Queer histories of the Inner West uncovered
Come along with ACON’s Youth Team this Mardi Gras, for a walk through the Inner West’s queer history.
This year’s Fabtabulous Walk of Historical and Modern Curiosities, held annually as part of the Mardi Gras Youth Festival, will this year centre around the suburbs of the Inner West.
Starting at Twenty10, 45 Bedford St Newtown, the Pride History group will provide an insight into the suburb’s past, and our own community’s connection to it, before ending at Fair Day.
The event, held on Sunday February 21, is free and open to anyone under the age of 26.
For more information or to make a booking phone 9206 2077 or email email@example.com.