- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 14 days ago
Camp Co-op events
Board and committee members of community groups are invited to attend a day of Corporate Governance training being run by the City of Sydney on June 18 in partnership with Camp Co-op, the Star Observer and ACON.
The day will focus on practical knowledge and skills you can apply in your community organisation and provide an opportunity to network and exchange strategies with presenters and fellow course participants. The cost for the 10am-3pm session is $15.
And from 6.30pm on June 21, Camp Co-op is holding a forum titled Fundraising For Your Community Organisation. Hear how other organisations face this perennial challenge. The second part of the gathering will be an opportunity to mingle and share ideas.
Both events will be held at the new ACON offices at 414 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills. To reserve your place email email@example.com with your name, your community organisation and your contact number.