- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 12 hours ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 2 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 2 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 6 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 7 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 7 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 8 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 9 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 12 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 13 days ago
Two Fat Lattes final show
Tonight will see the end of an era for Melbourne LGBTI radio station JOY 94.9 as the Two Fat Lattes hang up their sequined headphones for the last time.
It has been 13 years since Benny and Frank first graced the airwaves, however, new job opportunities have lured Benny interstate and the dynamic duo will part ways leaving JOY listeners with two fat holes to fill.
The award-winning team started with JOY in 1998 when they were discovered working for community station North West FM.
Their show was the first to air on JOY when the station received its full license.
The final show titled “Farewell…for now” will air tonight from 7pm in front of a live studio audience. There will be special guest and much reminiscing, along with all the usual Friday night antics.
If you would like to be part of the audience and bid the boys adieu, send JOY an email with your details and why you love the Lattes. If you can’t make it to the station in person, tune in to JOY 94.9 for your last Lattes hit…for now.