- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 3 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 4 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 4 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 5 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 6 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 9 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 10 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 11 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 12 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 12 days ago
Bears have balls
The Harbour City Bears have just released a promotional video for next year’s Bear Essentials festival.
With the theme It’s A Whole New Ball Game, the festival will run from February 11 to March 4 next year, alongside the Mardi Gras season.
The video, which shows some of Sydney’s best-known Bears getting sweaty on the field, in the gym and in the locker room, was directed by Brian Walker Catchpole and produced by Scott McInnes. Grant Cook took care of the Bear Essentials 16 logos and graphics.
The Star Observer will again produce the official Bear Essentials guide that will come free with your copy of the paper, which not hits the streets from Cairns to Melbourne every Friday.
INFO: For info visit www.bearessentials.com.au