- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 3 days ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 3 days ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 5 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 6 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 7 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 11 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 12 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 12 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 13 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 14 days ago
NYE Heaven dance cancelled
The New Year’s Eve edition of Northmead’s regular Heaven social dance has been cancelled due to poor ticket sales.
Ticket holders will be able to use their tickets to gain entry to any Heaven social dance in 2012 or exchange them for a refund from organiser Beverly Buttercup.
The party was to have been held at the Northmead Bowling Club on December 31.
SMS 0430 754 640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with Buttercup.
The next Heaven social dance will be on February 25, followed by another party on April 21.
The event will celebrate its fifth birthday on June 30 with a special charity edition benefiting ACON, followed by parties on August 23 and October 27, with next year’s New Year’s Eve event still to be confirmed.