- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 2 days ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 3 days ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 5 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 6 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 6 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 10 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 11 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 11 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 13 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 14 days ago
Fat Tuesday fires up
The Aurora Group in Sydney has announced the details of the fifth outing of the fabulous Fat Tuesday Event.
The theme for the dinner, to be held on Tuesday, February 21 at Carriageworks, is Bonfire of the Vanities.
The evening will feature a feast of performances by a talented array of Australian singers and comedians. The host for Bonfire of the Vanities will be musical theatre star and comedian Marney McQueen (pictured), star of Hairspray, Priscilla, and the woman behind Rosa the Russian Beautician.
Fat Tuesday is always an Aurora audience favourite, and has sold out every year. As such, guests are encouraged to book and pay for their tickets soon to avoid disappointment.
Tickets are $120, inclusive of food, wines and entertainment. Guests will be treated to an Italian feast, wines and performances by hostess Marney McQueen and a host of singers and comedians.
INFO: Call 02 8323 4041 or email email@example.com