- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 1 day ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 2 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 8 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 9 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 10 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 13 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Long Table Canapes
The word ‘canapé’ is said to have come from the French word for couch, alluding to the fact that traditionally canapés were built on stale white bread with the garnish atop the bread the way one would sit on a couch.
At February’s Long Table Canapés we can assure attendees that the canapés will not be served on stale bread. Instead, attendees can expect to be delighted by the canapés, the company and business networking.
Long Table Canapés is the SGLBA’s quarterly networking and new members night. On February 21 from 6.30pm, the SGLBA will host members and guests for a special Mardi Gras networking night. Guest speaker will be Sydney Gay and
Lesbian Mardi Gras chair Peter Urmson.
Bring a good supply of business cards as there are plenty of new contacts to be made.
INFO: Email Anthony at email@example.com Tickets from www.sglba.com.au $20 for members, $25 for non-members