- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 13 days ago
Feeling the impact
Melbourne queer arts and cultural festival Midsumma wants to hear from you.
Organisers have set up the festival’s first economic impact survey to understand how festival-goers participate in the three-week event.
The study follows a Midsumma social impacts study completed in 2011.
If you have two spare minutes, jump online and let the hard-working organisers know how you experienced Midsumma 2012.
Complete the survey HERE