- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 24 hours ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 2 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 8 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 9 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 10 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 13 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Belle joins Bingay
The multi DIVA Award-winning Charisma Belle is set to take over the hosting duties of Bingay from Tora Hymen, who has presided over the popular ACON fundraiser for the last two years.
Hymen dropped her balls for the last time at Bingay’s special Christmas edition on Tuesday, December 18. Belle, who will be Bingay’s third hostess, says she’s looking forward to adding her own shameless twist to the madcap proceedings.
Bingay is held every Tuesday night at the Imperial Hotel in Erskineville.