- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 13 days ago
Call-out quiz to queer youth
LGBTI education project Queer Stories is calling for young gay and transgender people to relate their experiences in a new survey.
The project, which is being funded by the Young and Well Cooperative Research Centre and run by researches from the University of Western Sydney, is open to young queer people between 16 and 27 and aims to develop education resources to reduce homophobia in schools.
The survey asks questions about young LGBTI people’s experiences growing up queer including homophobia and harassment, discussions of sexuality and gender, and health and wellbeing.
Associate Professor Kerry Robinson, who is heading up the survey, said the response from young people online had been overwhelming so far.