- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 13 hours ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 3 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 4 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 4 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 8 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 9 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 9 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 11 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 12 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 15 days ago
It’s time for the catwalk
Colours of Australia is the theme to this year’s Miss Gay & Miss Transsexual Australia pageant held on Saturday, February 2 at the Yarraville Club from 7pm.
Twenty-two contestants from around the country will battle it out for one of the two top titles.
Last year’s Miss Gay Australia winner Martini Ice and Miss Transsexual Australia winner Vannessa Roberts will crown this year’s winners.