- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 13 hours ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 5 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 6 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 6 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 7 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 8 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 11 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 12 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 13 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 14 days ago
New Brisbane community fitness classes
The main goal of the group classes is to provide a safe, supportive and non-judgemental environment for members of the community. The classes will also serve as a fundraiser for the transgender support and health action group, Many Genders One Voice.
The classes comprise of boot camp-style routines that can be adjusted to all levels of fitness and injuries and will change from week to week. Participants will be guided by an experienced personal trainer and active community member.
Organises hope that the classes will become a regular feature for the LGBTI community in Brisbane with some expressing an interest in swimming and walking groups.
Classes operate every Wednesday morning from 7:30-8am until March 13 at Ideal Fitness in West End. Each class cost $12. For more information, click here.