- Australia’s first same-sex marriages attract widespread supportPosted 2 days ago
- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 3 days ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 3 days ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 3 days ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 3 days ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 3 days ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 3 days ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 4 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 4 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 4 days ago
Bake-Off to sweeten your winter
Get your spatulas ready for the 2010 BGF Bake-Off, to be held at Paddington Town Hall on Sunday, June 6 from noon.
Entries to BGF’s longest-running and best-loved community event are now open for one of seven categories including Best Cake, Best Cake (Professional), Best Decorated Cake, Best Fete Baking, Best Preserves (Jams and Pickles), Best Tart and Best Non-Edible Cake. Registrations close 5pm, Wednesday, June 2.
BGF is also looking for volunteers and prizes for the big day. To help out, call Nicole on 9283 8666 or email email@example.com.
info: To enter or volunteer, visit www.bgf.org.au