- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 15 hours ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 16 hours ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 1 day ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 1 day ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 1 day ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 1 day ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 2 days ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 2 days ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 2 days ago
- GLBN Christmas PartyPosted 2 days ago
Feeling the impact
Melbourne queer arts and cultural festival Midsumma wants to hear from you.
Organisers have set up the festival’s first economic impact survey to understand how festival-goers participate in the three-week event.
The study follows a Midsumma social impacts study completed in 2011.
If you have two spare minutes, jump online and let the hard-working organisers know how you experienced Midsumma 2012.
Complete the survey HERE