- Mother alleges discrimination over lack of autopsy for HIV-positive sonPosted 11 hours ago
- No Glee for One Million MumsPosted 11 hours ago
- Ellen addresses marriage rumoursPosted 11 hours ago
- ‘Tis the season for a DWV Christmas classicPosted 12 hours ago
- Straight male German celebrities kiss for LGBTI acceptancePosted 12 hours ago
- Human Rights Week: Ihar in BelarusPosted 13 hours ago
- Peace be with usPosted 14 hours ago
- Dolly Parton: “I’m Miley’s fairy godmother”Posted 16 hours ago
- Labor clarifies position on marriage referendumPosted 18 hours ago
- Darwin Outgames calls for volunteersPosted 20 hours ago
New Brisbane community fitness classes
The main goal of the group classes is to provide a safe, supportive and non-judgemental environment for members of the community. The classes will also serve as a fundraiser for the transgender support and health action group, Many Genders One Voice.
The classes comprise of boot camp-style routines that can be adjusted to all levels of fitness and injuries and will change from week to week. Participants will be guided by an experienced personal trainer and active community member.
Organises hope that the classes will become a regular feature for the LGBTI community in Brisbane with some expressing an interest in swimming and walking groups.
Classes operate every Wednesday morning from 7:30-8am until March 13 at Ideal Fitness in West End. Each class cost $12. For more information, click here.