- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 14 hours ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 15 hours ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 17 hours ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 17 hours ago
- Christine fostering a good runPosted 17 hours ago
- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 1 day ago
- Grindr makes us healthier and better lookingPosted 2 days ago
- Tom Daley’s male partner revealedPosted 2 days ago
- Under The MirrorballPosted 2 days ago
- Same-sex marriage in the ACT will be legal – for five days at leastPosted 2 days ago
Two Fat Lattes final show
Tonight will see the end of an era for Melbourne LGBTI radio station JOY 94.9 as the Two Fat Lattes hang up their sequined headphones for the last time.
It has been 13 years since Benny and Frank first graced the airwaves, however, new job opportunities have lured Benny interstate and the dynamic duo will part ways leaving JOY listeners with two fat holes to fill.
The award-winning team started with JOY in 1998 when they were discovered working for community station North West FM.
Their show was the first to air on JOY when the station received its full license.
The final show titled “Farewell…for now” will air tonight from 7pm in front of a live studio audience. There will be special guest and much reminiscing, along with all the usual Friday night antics.
If you would like to be part of the audience and bid the boys adieu, send JOY an email with your details and why you love the Lattes. If you can’t make it to the station in person, tune in to JOY 94.9 for your last Lattes hit…for now.