- Sydney gay politics overhaul?Posted 1 day ago
- Overseas recognition bill vote nearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bernardi doubles down on polygamy commentsPosted 2 days ago
- Intersex reforms pave way forwardPosted 3 days ago
- Australian Marriage Equality says Rudd better for reformPosted 6 days ago
- Police-gay relations under reviewPosted 6 days ago
- Midsumma returns to Alexandra GardensPosted 6 days ago
- AFL trans vilifiers ordered to participate in mediationPosted 7 days ago
- University stifles gay rights groupsPosted 7 days ago
- Tel Aviv gay centre shooting suspects appear in courtPosted 7 days ago
Hot to Trough
TROUGH X makes its fourth appearance at Club80 on Saturday, January 29, for what promises to be another fantastically fithy men’s night.
Stereogamous from Sydney, which includes Seymour Butz and Paul Mac, headline the DJ talent.
From the dancefloor to the dark rooms, all private cabins will be open for business.
Tickets are $45 pre-sale/$55 at the door and it’ll run from 4pm-1am.