- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 2 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 3 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 4 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 8 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 9 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 9 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 10 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 11 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 14 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 15 days ago
Melbourne playwright Kevin McGreal will stage a reading of his new work Jesus and the Goldtooth Gang next week as part of the Words on Wednesday series during the Midusmma Festival.
The new comedy touches on religion and friendship and takes a humourous look at the etiquette of planning funerals for loved ones.
The reading is on at Kaye Sera’s BiZZARE, February 2. Starts 7.30pm. Cost $11.
Bookings: 0433 97 592
info: 108 St Kilda Road, St Kilda.
Photo: Travis de Jonk and Ross Brownsdon