- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 11 hours ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 12 hours ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 1 day ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 1 day ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 1 day ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 1 day ago
- Christine fostering a good runPosted 1 day ago
- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 2 days ago
- Grindr makes us healthier and better lookingPosted 2 days ago
- Tom Daley’s male partner revealedPosted 2 days ago
Musical mash-up Horror of the Inch will make its debut at the Order of Melbourne (January 22) and the DnM bar (January 26-29) this month.
The concert experience paying tribute to the Rocky Horror Picture Show, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, David Bowie, Pat Benatar, Bonnie Tyler, Kiss, Tina Turner and Elton John is part of the Midsumma Festival.