- Mother alleges discrimination over lack of autopsy for HIV-positive sonPosted 13 hours ago
- No Glee for One Million MumsPosted 13 hours ago
- Ellen addresses marriage rumoursPosted 13 hours ago
- ‘Tis the season for a DWV Christmas classicPosted 13 hours ago
- Straight male German celebrities kiss for LGBTI acceptancePosted 13 hours ago
- Human Rights Week: Ihar in BelarusPosted 15 hours ago
- Peace be with usPosted 16 hours ago
- Dolly Parton: “I’m Miley’s fairy godmother”Posted 18 hours ago
- Labor clarifies position on marriage referendumPosted 20 hours ago
- Darwin Outgames calls for volunteersPosted 21 hours ago
Melbourne playwright Kevin McGreal will stage a reading of his new work Jesus and the Goldtooth Gang next week as part of the Words on Wednesday series during the Midusmma Festival.
The new comedy touches on religion and friendship and takes a humourous look at the etiquette of planning funerals for loved ones.
The reading is on at Kaye Sera’s BiZZARE, February 2. Starts 7.30pm. Cost $11.
Bookings: 0433 97 592
info: 108 St Kilda Road, St Kilda.
Photo: Travis de Jonk and Ross Brownsdon