- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 13 days ago
Colour your closet for Mardi Gras
World Square will be showing its true colours in the lead up to Mardi Gras 2012 with a three-day sale from Wednesday February 29 featuring exclusive specials, offers and live entertainment.
From Monday, February 20, World Square is also giving shoppers the chance to win $1,000 to colour your closet.
To enter, visit worldsquare.com.au before March 2 and guess what colour is inside the closet located on the upper ground level.
You could win $1,000 or one of two $500 fashion vouchers to spend at participating World Square fashion, accessories or beauty stores.
There are daily clues on the precinct’s Facebook page – facebook.com/worldsquare – and you can enter daily.
World Square has over 90 specialty stores, including fashion, essential services and a mix of cafés and restaurants. It’s open seven days with late night trading.
Visit worldsquare.com.au for more information.