But you’re reading this – probably at home. Here are the top 10 non-Mardi Gras things you could be doing right now:
10. Pairing socks
9. Wondering why there is no one around your area on Grindr
8. Staying home saving $ money $
7. Still trying to wash last years DIY rainbow crossing off the pavement
6. Taking advantage of being home alone, because all your gay flatmates are out at the party.
5. Staying home because just like the Wicked Witch of the West you will melt if you get wet
4. Reading this post
3. Crocheting a tea pot cosy
2. Trying to watch the parade on tv, only to work out that is on SBS2 on Sunday night
1. …. add yours below
© Star Observer 2014 | For the latest in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans* and Intersex (LGBTI) news in Australia, be sure to visit starobserver.com.au daily. You can also pick up the next Star Observer monthly magazine March 19 or Join us on our Facebook page and Twitter feed.