- Madonna’s continued support for gay RussiaPosted 1 day ago
- Bingham Cup takes pride of place in ARU trophy cabinetPosted 1 day ago
- Nelson Mandela – a leader in LGBTI rights & AIDS awarenessPosted 1 day ago
- A balancing act with a differencePosted 1 day ago
- Prisoner star joins the partyPosted 1 day ago
- Equal Love banner attracts unwanted attentionPosted 1 day ago
- A pucking cute Christmas videoPosted 2 days ago
- From the diving pool to the cabaret stagePosted 2 days ago
- Calling condom-free sex “fucking stupid” is stigmatisingPosted 2 days ago
- Calls for independent police oversightPosted 2 days ago
Be a queen in Queensland
This Queen’s birthday weekend Vicki Vegas returns to Turtle Cove Beach Resort in Cairns for the first time in 15 years with her new show A Broad Like Vicki, and a preview of her upcoming Liza Minnelli tribute show Liza: A Lass From Vegas.
Vegas is a veteran of the Melbourne drag scene and has been touring the country with a stunning range of celebrity impersonations for years.
Turtle Cove is offering a two-night accommodation package for the long weekend that includes daily breakfast, a drinks card and a two-course dinner for Saturday night, June 11 when Vegas takes to the stage.
Prices start at $428 per couple for the two-night package, and can be taken either Friday and Saturday nights or Saturday and Sunday nights.
Located 45 minutes north of Cairns, Turtle Cove is an adults-only gay and lesbian resort, situated just by the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest World Heritage-listed sites.
Along with the natural sights surrounding the resort, Turtle Cove features a nude beach as well as a gym and recreation areas.
info: Visit www.turtlecove.com