- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 1 day ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 3 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 8 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 9 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 10 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 13 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
BEING GAY IS DISGUSTING – EDWARD FALZON
No, we’re not reviewing Reverend Fred Nile’s memoir.
This cheekily-titled tome is a deeply satirical reading of the Bible, capturing the holy book’s essence ‘in the most modern and inappropriate way possible’.
Falzon’s not just blindly bashing bible bashers though; he’s done his research to methodically, humourously expose the inaccuracies of the bible and the practical problems encountered by those who use it as a moral compass.
Think of it as a funnier, less hectoring counterpart to The God Delusion.