- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 18 hours ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 1 day ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 5 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 6 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 7 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 8 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 9 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 12 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 13 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 14 days ago
CLOSED: Home-delivered chardonnay giveaway
Residents of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and CBD will never have to yearn for a nightcap again following the introduction of the late-night alcohol delivery service, jimmybrings.com.au.
The Jimmy Brings guys are giving three lucky Star Observer readers a bottle of Tempus Two Pinot Chardonnay delivered to their door.
They’d also like to offer the following exclusive offer for all Star Observer Readers: mention Star Observer when ordering, and you will receive free delivery!
Readers can visit www.jimmybrings.com.au or call 02 9300 8884 to place their order and take advantage of the free delivery offer.
For your chance to win one of the three delivered bottles of Chardonnay, simply enter your details below.
COMPETITION CLOSED. WINNERS:
Victor C, Woolloomooloo
Brad W, Surry Hills
Rolf D, Potts Point