- Overseas recognition bill vote nearsPosted 1 day ago
- Bernardi doubles down on polygamy commentsPosted 1 day ago
- Intersex reforms pave way forwardPosted 2 days ago
- Australian Marriage Equality says Rudd better for reformPosted 5 days ago
- Police-gay relations under reviewPosted 5 days ago
- Midsumma returns to Alexandra GardensPosted 5 days ago
- AFL trans vilifiers ordered to participate in mediationPosted 6 days ago
- University stifles gay rights groupsPosted 6 days ago
- Tel Aviv gay centre shooting suspects appear in courtPosted 6 days ago
- Funds renewed for LGBTI grants programPosted 6 days ago
CLOSED: Holy Motors film passes
From cult French filmmaker Leos Carax comes the ground-breaking Holy Motors starring our very own Kylie Minogue and Eva Mendes.
Premiering at Cannes this year to rapturous acclaim, Holy Motors has been described as a “gorgeous blend of sci-fi, song and dance, romance and subversive weirdness.”
From dawn to dusk, the film follows a few hours in the life of Monsieur Oscar, a shadowy character who journeys from one life to the next. He is in turn a captain of industry, assassin, beggar, monster, family man, and more.
It’ll be released in cinemas on August 23, and we’ve got 10 double passes to give away to readers. For your chance to win, simply head to our website and enter your details.
COMPETITION CLOSED – WINNERS: