- Star Observer issue 1204Posted 18 hours ago
- Grindr makes us healthier and better lookingPosted 1 day ago
- Tom Daley’s male partner revealedPosted 1 day ago
- Under The MirrorballPosted 2 days ago
- Same-sex marriage in the ACT will be legal – for five days at leastPosted 2 days ago
- Gay rights, marriage equality lead social media share warsPosted 2 days ago
- Homophobic attacks on Tom DaleyPosted 3 days ago
- What World AIDS Day means to mePosted 3 days ago
- RuPaul teams up with Lady Gaga on ThanksgivingPosted 3 days ago
- Religious leaders call for compassion and new direction to tackle HIV/AIDSPosted 3 days ago
CLOSED: Holy Motors film passes
From cult French filmmaker Leos Carax comes the ground-breaking Holy Motors starring our very own Kylie Minogue and Eva Mendes.
Premiering at Cannes this year to rapturous acclaim, Holy Motors has been described as a “gorgeous blend of sci-fi, song and dance, romance and subversive weirdness.”
From dawn to dusk, the film follows a few hours in the life of Monsieur Oscar, a shadowy character who journeys from one life to the next. He is in turn a captain of industry, assassin, beggar, monster, family man, and more.
It’ll be released in cinemas on August 23, and we’ve got 10 double passes to give away to readers. For your chance to win, simply head to our website and enter your details.
COMPETITION CLOSED – WINNERS: