- Hey Tropfest! Us trans* are not fodder for award winning sexual manipulation “satire”Posted 1 day ago
- Twenty10′s new boss is ParadisePosted 1 day ago
- Reynolds to lead National LGBTI Health AlliancePosted 1 day ago
- Proposed marriage referendum dismissed days after Croatia’sPosted 2 days ago
- Aussie Actor Harry Cook “I’m Gay”Posted 2 days ago
- My terror of crossing Oxford St at Mardi GrasPosted 2 days ago
- Audiences bamboozled by transphobic Tropfest winnerPosted 2 days ago
- Donate to Community Brave to help combat teen bullying and homophobiaPosted 2 days ago
- BootCo Industriel TinselPosted 3 days ago
- Midsumma LaunchPosted 3 days ago
CLOSED: Home-delivered chardonnay giveaway
Residents of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and CBD will never have to yearn for a nightcap again following the introduction of the late-night alcohol delivery service, jimmybrings.com.au.
The Jimmy Brings guys are giving three lucky Star Observer readers a bottle of Tempus Two Pinot Chardonnay delivered to their door.
They’d also like to offer the following exclusive offer for all Star Observer Readers: mention Star Observer when ordering, and you will receive free delivery!
Readers can visit www.jimmybrings.com.au or call 02 9300 8884 to place their order and take advantage of the free delivery offer.
For your chance to win one of the three delivered bottles of Chardonnay, simply enter your details below.
COMPETITION CLOSED. WINNERS:
Victor C, Woolloomooloo
Brad W, Surry Hills
Rolf D, Potts Point