- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 23 hours ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 1 day ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 3 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 4 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 5 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 9 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 10 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 10 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 11 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 12 days ago
Debating sexuality and culture
After successful events in Melbourne and Sydney, the Australian GLBTIQ Multicultural Council (AGMC) will bring its sexuality and culture forum to Brisbane.
The forum, ‘Is My Sexuality More Important than my Culture or Religion?’, will be held at the University of Queensland, St Lucia campus on Saturday, June 4.
The forum will look at the tensions between culture, religion and sexuality and will include a range of speakers.
The forum has been supported by Queensland Association for Healthy Communities and is open to all. Entry via gold coin donation. Lunch provided.
The event takes place from noon – 3pm, at Building 7, Parnell Room 222 (7-222), UQ.
info: Register at www.agmc.org.au/events/2011-forum