- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 3 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 3 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 4 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 5 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 6 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 9 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 10 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 11 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 12 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 12 days ago
Malaysian opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim has been cleared of sodomy charges for a second time after a court found DNA evidence being used by prosecutors to be unreliable.
Ibrahim was jailed on a previous sodomy charge in 2000 before winning an appeal in 2004.
Ibrahim is married with six children and his wife has stood by him despite both charges – which are widely believed to have been trumped up for political reasons.