- Sydney gay politics overhaul?Posted 1 day ago
- Overseas recognition bill vote nearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bernardi doubles down on polygamy commentsPosted 2 days ago
- Intersex reforms pave way forwardPosted 3 days ago
- Australian Marriage Equality says Rudd better for reformPosted 6 days ago
- Police-gay relations under reviewPosted 6 days ago
- Midsumma returns to Alexandra GardensPosted 6 days ago
- AFL trans vilifiers ordered to participate in mediationPosted 7 days ago
- University stifles gay rights groupsPosted 7 days ago
- Tel Aviv gay centre shooting suspects appear in courtPosted 7 days ago
The chief rabbi of Amsterdam’s Jewish community has been suspended from his position after he signed a document alleging homosexuality could be “modified and healed”.
Rabbi Aryeh Ralbag is reported to have signed the Torah Declaration, a document written by 25 Jews who claim to have overcome same-sex attraction, The Jerusalem Post reported.