- Sydney gay politics overhaul?Posted 1 day ago
- Overseas recognition bill vote nearsPosted 2 days ago
- Bernardi doubles down on polygamy commentsPosted 2 days ago
- Intersex reforms pave way forwardPosted 3 days ago
- Australian Marriage Equality says Rudd better for reformPosted 6 days ago
- Police-gay relations under reviewPosted 6 days ago
- Midsumma returns to Alexandra GardensPosted 6 days ago
- AFL trans vilifiers ordered to participate in mediationPosted 7 days ago
- University stifles gay rights groupsPosted 7 days ago
- Tel Aviv gay centre shooting suspects appear in courtPosted 7 days ago
Board members needed
Queensland Healthy Communities is looking to fill three board vacancies to help guide the state’s only LGBTI health organsation and continue delivering its important services.
The board of directors is looking for volunteers for two general members and a Northern Region member.
Board members need to bring certain skills in business developments, government and/or networking knowledge with various minority groups.
Successful applicants will act as a voice for the LGBTI community in QLD, including subsections of the community such as Indigenous and culturally and linguistically diverse people from the queer community.
For more information, contact executive director Paul Martin on (07) 3017 1791.