- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 2 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 3 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 8 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 10 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 11 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 14 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Ricky Martin touches down in Sydney
Latin pop sensation Ricky Martin touched down in Sydney last week in preparation for his Australian television debut later this year.
The out and proud father of twins arrived incognito in a beanie and sunglasses at Sydney Airport last Friday and flashed a peace sign to paparazzi on his way through into the country.
Martin is in Sydney to replace Keith Urban as the fourth judge on the next season on Channel 9’s The Voice. Urban left the show to become a judge on the current season of American Idol.
Rumours abound that he may make a surprise appearance at this year’s Mardi Gras party. His fellow judge on The Voice, Delta Goodrem, is already slated to appear.
Do you expect to see him on stage there next month? Let us know what other celebs you’re putting your money on for an appearance.