- Bernardi doubles down on polygamy commentsPosted 10 hours ago
- Intersex reforms pave way forwardPosted 2 days ago
- Australian Marriage Equality says Rudd better for reformPosted 4 days ago
- Police-gay relations under reviewPosted 5 days ago
- Midsumma returns to Alexandra GardensPosted 5 days ago
- AFL trans vilifiers ordered to participate in mediationPosted 5 days ago
- University stifles gay rights groupsPosted 5 days ago
- Tel Aviv gay centre shooting suspects appear in courtPosted 6 days ago
- Funds renewed for LGBTI grants programPosted 6 days ago
- Australia ranks well in global gay acceptance surveyPosted 6 days ago
Roll over Psy, it’s Harlem Shake time
Gay American news anchor and silver fox hottie Anderson Cooper is the latest to join in on the next world-wide dance craze, the Harlem Shake, which is being dubbed the next Gangnam style.
The Harlem Shake has seen home-made videos spring up rapidly across the world, with copycats upping the ante each time.
Where Gangnam style has some general choreography, the Harlem Shake is just random moves with lots of thrusting and crotch-grabbing.
The 30-second videos generally shows one person dancing for about 15 seconds before the music changes a crowd breaks out some pretty wild dance moves.
Cooper told his audience the experience made him very uncomfortable.
“So this morning we have a morning staff meeting, where we’re going over what’s going to be on the show, and my staff decided to do this and I had no idea what was going on,” he prefaces the clip, “and I gotta say, I was horrified. It made me so uncomfortable,” he said.
Just a warning, the videos may be not suitable for work (NSFW) as most of them feature half-naked men.
Here’s a clip of Anderson’s staff pulling the Harlem Shake on him.
Here’s the original video:
Here’s an underwater one:
In a Baseball locker room (NSFW):
Here’s an army one:
On a subway:
In an office:
In a college dorm (NSFW):