- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 2 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 3 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 8 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 10 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 11 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 14 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Grant applications now open
The Australian Lesbian Medical Association (ALMA) and the Gay and Lesbian Foundation of Australia Board of Directors have announced their inaugural joint funding round of grants to the value of $6,000.
The aim of the grant is to improve the health and wellbeing of Australian lesbians and bisexual women through enabling small projects in education or research, which can be completed within one year. Projects must be nationally applicable.
First, applicants are to submit an expression of interest using this form by Friday, March 8 2013. Those short-listed will then asked to submit a full application using this form by Friday, April 5 2013.
ALMA offers support and mentoring for lesbian doctors, medical students and their partners