- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 19 hours ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 2 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 7 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 9 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 10 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 13 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Kate Miller-Heidke is hitting the road to perform a series of intimate duo shows with her long-time collaborator Keir Nuttall in churches and cathedrals around the country. The Heavenly Sounds tour will travel to churches in Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney.
“I haven’t sung in a church since high school, but they do tend to have very gorgeous voice-friendly acoustics,” Miller-Heidke said.
“Also, I’ve been told I’m not allowed to swear during these concerts which might be good for me.”
Tickets on sale now through Ticketek.
PRESS PLAY: Check out the video for one of Kate Miller-Heidke’s big hits ‘The Last Day on Earth’, below: