- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 1 day ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 2 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 3 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 7 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 8 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 8 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 9 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 10 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 13 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 14 days ago
Kylie performs for royalty
Does Kylie Minogue ever sleep? After an American publicity blitz that included numerous television performances, a duet with a children’s choir and an appearance at the annual Jingle Bell Ball, Australia’s favourite pop princess has turned her sights on the UK.
The glamorous pop diva’s latest coup was a showstopping performance at this year’s Royal Variety Performance.
It seems Dannii’s older sister still hasn’t given up on Better Than Today, which recently became one of her lowest charting singles ever when it stalled at number 32 on the UK singles chart.
As usual, Kylie looked and sounded absolutely flawless (see below).
Fingers crossed this improves the song’s chart fortunes.
Other acts on the bill included man band Take That and ex-Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole.