- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 12 hours ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 1 day ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 5 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 6 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 6 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 7 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 8 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 11 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 12 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 13 days ago
Rihanna whips Perez
Rihanna has unveiled the outrageous video for her latest single S&M, which is currently sitting at number one on Australian iTunes.
The Melina Matsoukas directed extravaganza is an unmistakable swipe at the singer’s critics.
She is depicted literally silencing the press with ball gags before striking a pose for the cameras while vicious headlines about her personal life and vocal ability surround her.
Riri even finds the time to put Perez Hilton on a leash and whip him like a dog.
Unfortunately, there is no cameo appearance from the pop diva’s alleged lesbian lover Tajah Burton.
S&M (below) is the third single from Rihanna’s Loud album, which has already sold more than 2 million copies around the world.
The rumoured Mardi Gras peformer arrives in Sydney for her first Australian tour in early March.