- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 3 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 4 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 13 days ago
Introducing Neon Hitch
Acclaimed British songwriter turned singer Neon Hitch, her real name, has unveiled her debut single and video clip.
The aspiring pop diva, who is better known for penning Ke$ha’s Blah Blah Blah and is believed to have contributed songs to Britney’s new album, proves to be a star in her own right with the pretty electro-ballad Get Over U.
Penned by Australia’s own Sia and produced by Benny Blanco, the track is an interesting take on the always popular break up anthem.
Neon focuses on the future instead of the past – a theme that continues in the song’s kooky video (below), which finds the former circus performer collecting water to literally wash that man right out of her hair.
If the hype and blog love surrounding this woman are any indication, we will be hearing a lot more from her in the future.