- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 2 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 3 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 4 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 8 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 9 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 9 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 10 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 11 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 14 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 15 days ago
Kylie’s candid interview
Australian pop icon Kylie Minogue broke down during an interview with Molly Meldrum for current affairs program Sunday Night and briefly had to leave the set to compose herself.
The interview, which was held to promote the diva’s Aphrodite World Tour, eventually turned to the 42-year-old’s battle with cancer – next month marks her fifth year of remission – and the memories clearly rattled her.
When asked how she got through that period of her life, Kylie welled up with tears and had to leave the set before returning moments later.
She then spoke candidly about her relationship with Spanish model Andrés Velencoso, talked about marriage plans and artfully dodged questions about having children.
Tickets for Kylie’s Australian tour go on sale March 15. Given the reviews of the European leg, it is set to be her biggest and best show yet.
Watch the touching interview below.