- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 13 days ago
Rowland album confirmed
It’s been a long time coming, but Kelly Rowland’s much-delayed third solo album is almost ready for release and finally has a title.
The three-years-in-the-making opus will be called Here I Am according to an interview with Billboard magazine.
“I was talking to my product manager [and] I said I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I’ve been working toward … that here I am,” Kelly revealed.
“And she said, ‘that’s the title’.
“It just connected with my heart and the music as well,” the former Destiny’s Child singer continued. “It stands for everything I’ve gone through and thought about for this record as a woman.”
The tracklist for Here I Am hasn’t been finalised yet but Kelly has already released so many singles, some are likely to miss the cut.
Since the release of 2007′s Miss Kelly the diva has had varying degrees of success with When Love Takes Over, Commander, Forver And A Day, Invincible, Grown Ass Woman, Rose Coloured Glasses and her current US hit Motivation.
The busiest woman in pop even has a new dance collaboration with DJ Alex Gaudino called What A Feeling burning up clubs.
Check out Miss Kelly’s latest anthem and stay tuned for more details about her new album.