- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 6 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 7 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 10 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 12 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 13 days ago
Gaga confirms Oz visit
Lady Gaga will perform a one-off Sydney concert for less than 1000 lucky monsters in Sydney on July 13 to promote her number one album Born This Way.
The Grammy-winning superstar is promising to transform Town Hall into her own “monster hall” for the exclusive show, which promises to be the most sought after ticket of 2011.
Fans across Australia can enter the draw for an invitation to the event, which will be hosted by Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, but only the most dedicated monsters will make the cut.
You have to prove your loyalty to Mother Monster by posting pictures of yourself in full monster mode on the event’s Facebook page from June 8.
That gives you little over a week to put the finishing touches on your meat dress or get those face implants that you’ve always dreamed of!
Tickets will also be given away through sponsors Vodafone, 2Day FM, Channel [V] and Take 40.
Take another look at the title track of the diva’s record-breaking new album (below) for inspiration.