- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 1 day ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 1 day ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 3 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 4 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 5 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 9 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 10 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 10 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 11 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 12 days ago
Beyoncé’s songwriting honour
Billboard has announced its list of the top 20 songwriters of the new millennium, and a couple of unexpected names made the cut.
While most of the usual suspects are represented (Swedish hitmaker Max Martin, his colleague Dr Luke and Danish production duo Stargate), the inclusion of performers 50 Cent, Ludacris and Beyoncé was less expected.
For the full list click here.
This is the latest honour for the 29-year-old R’n'B superstar, who was recently crowned the most successful act of the the new millennium by the music bible.
Given the relatively disappointing chart performance of her latest single Run The World (Girls) in America, there’s a lot riding on the second single from 4.
The song is called Best Thing I Never Had and is expected to debut tomorrow.
While we wait to hear Bey’s new tune, check out the diva rehearsing 4 album track 1+1 in her dressing room at the American Idol finale (below).
It was filmed on Jay Z’s phone and quickly became an internet sensation when the singer’s proud husband posted it on his blog.