- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 4 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 5 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 5 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 7 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 8 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 11 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 11 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 13 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 13 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 14 days ago
Nicole Scherzinger covers Adele
Nicole Scherzinger has covered Adele’s worldwide number one hit Rolling In The Deep at a private party in Monte Carlo.
The former Pussycat Doll is the latest in a long line of artists to take on the song and while she puts in an admirable effort, it still falls well short of the critically acclaimed original.
Her version is vocally impressive but lacks the raw power and emotion that Adele brings to the song.
Perhaps she should stick to upbeat pop songs like her current top 20 Australian hit Don’t Hold Your Breath or new US single Right There.
No doubt we’ll be seeing a lot more of Nicole over the next few months given her high-profile new job as a judge on American X Factor.
Listen to her cover of Rolling In The Deep and let us know how you think it stacks up against Adele’s version.
Via Rap Up.