- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 3 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 4 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 4 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 5 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 6 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 9 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 10 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 11 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 12 days ago
- Mixed messages on marriage free vote?Posted 12 days ago
Edge of boring?
Lady Gaga debuted her long awaited Edge Of Glory video earlier this morning on American television show So You Think You Can Dance.
After raising the bar for film clips with big budget extravaganzas like Telephone, Alejandro and Born This Way – Mother Monster’s latest offering is distinctly disappointing.
It’s not terrible but for the first time in her career, the 25-year-old has settled for a run-of-the mill clip that any of her contemporaries could have churned out.
Gaga looks great in her leather bikini and Joseph Kahn’s direction is typically crisp, but nothing really happens. The record-breaking diva just grinds away on a fire escape like a lost stripper.
Watch Edge Of Glory below and let us know what you make of it.