- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 1 day ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 1 day ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 3 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 4 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 5 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 9 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 10 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 10 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 11 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 12 days ago
Sneaky gets sexy
Australian dance-pop outfit Sneaky Sound System are back with a hot new single and raunchy video.
We Love is the lead single from the band’s soon-to-be-released third album From Here To Anywhere and finds them in a distinctly sexy mood.
Lead singer Miss Connie has died her hair blonde for the clip and poses seductively in a Marilyn Monroe-inspired dress, but it’s the activities the extras get up to in the background that really raise eyebrows and temperatures.
Basically, people are shown performing sexual acts in silhouette – which turn out to be completely harmless.
Our favourite montage is definitely the naughty anal bead skit!
Check out the popular band’s latest video below.
Just a warning – it’s not particularly work friendly if you’re sitting at your desk!