- Wyatt Roy announces equal marriage supportPosted 2 days ago
- Scouts partially drop gay banPosted 2 days ago
- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 4 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 5 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 6 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 9 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 10 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 11 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 12 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 13 days ago
Britney’s naughty video
Britney unveiled the video for I Wanna Go late last night and it finds the 29-year-old pop icon in a distinctly naughty mood.
Directed by Chris Marrs Piliero, who recently helmed Ke$ha’s well-received Blow video, brings out Brit’s mischievous side in the amusing clip.
It begins with the diva answering questions at a press conference but she before too long she begins daydreaming about the things she’d rather be doing.
Like hitting reporters with a microphone, flashing policemen and groping her cute fans.
There are also nods to movies like The Terminator, Half Baked, Britney’s own Crossroads and even Avril Lavigne’s old music videos.
Check out the clip for the third single from Femme Fatale (below) and let us know what you think.