- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 19 hours ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 5 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 6 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 6 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 7 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 8 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 11 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 12 days ago
- Another US state gets marriage equalityPosted 13 days ago
- Rainbow Army takes on Newcastle mayorPosted 14 days ago
Chaz Bono joins Dancing with the Stars
Chaz Bono has joined the new series of the US Dancing with the Stars.
Bono, the child of pop star Cher and the late Sonny Bono, is reported to be dancing with a woman on the show according to TMZ, having undergone a female-to-male gender transition.
Formally known as Chastity, Bono began the change in 2008. Cher has since come out in support of his decision.
“She’s a very smart girl – boy! This is where I get into trouble. My pronouns are f******. Still don’t remember to call her ‘him,’” Cher told Vanity Fair magazine last year.
The 42-year-old is to join the likes of David Arquette, Jersey Shore party girl Snooki and reality star Rob Kardashian in the dance show’s 13th season.