- Police call for tougher hate crime sentencingPosted 2 days ago
- Rudd reverses gay marriage positionPosted 3 days ago
- Gay-friendly businesses celebratedPosted 4 days ago
- Greens push for overseas marriagePosted 8 days ago
- AFL pride campaign is “bullying”Posted 9 days ago
- Brazilian court ruling allows gay marriagesPosted 9 days ago
- Minnesota passes marriage equality billPosted 10 days ago
- Marriage rally draws sombre talePosted 11 days ago
- Marriage bill a stunt: Rainbow LaborPosted 14 days ago
- Take two: Marriage bill back to ParliamentPosted 15 days ago
Janet Jackson has arrived in Queensland to continue her Number Ones: Up Close and Personal Australian tour, after hastily leaving the country to return to the US last week.
She’ll be performing at the Gold Coast Convention Centre tonight, before heading to Melbourne for a show at Rod Laver Arena on Thursday, November 3, replacing the three shows she missed while attending to family matters in the States.
The tour will finish up with three shows in Sydney at the Opera House Concert Hall on November 5, 6 and 8.
“Janet is a wonderful artist and it is great news that she has arrived back in Australia safely to perform for her fans, ”Australian promoter Paul Dainty said today.